UV systems utilize germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in water.
Ultraviolet water treatment purification is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the use of heat or chemicals.
Ultraviolet Water Treatment Purifiers are the ideal solution for an ever growing range of water treatment applications.
- 1. Ultra violet radiation is natural source of purification.
- 2. Ultra violet radiation band of invisible light in the electromagnetic spectrum, in the range of 200 – 400 nm wavelengths.
- 3. The U.V. wavelength of 253.7 nm possesses the greatest germicidal effectiveness, which Penetrate the microbial cell membrane to destroy the DNA molecule thus preventing cell Replication.
- 4. U.V. is used to provide Bacterial Disinfection in water. It does not change the Physical or Chemical Characteristics in water. U.V. provides disinfection On Contact. It does not have any residual properties left in treated water.
- 5. Special High Germicidal Lamps produce high U.V. output in 254 nm range.
- 6. There are no know micro organisms resistant to U.V.
- 7. U.V. water purification is preferred the world over because it is the simplest & most practical means of destroying micro organisms in water.
Major Applications :
Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Breweries, Potable water, Hospitals, Packaged Drinking water, Dairy, Soft Drinks etc.
• Ultra Violet System
• UV for Drinking Purpose
• UV for Industrial Purpose
• Intensity Meter
• Hour Meter