Reverse Osmosis Plant
Scarcity of good quality water has increased our dependence on ground water sources. This brackish or saline water is unfit for drinking or for industrial use unless properly treated. Reverse osmosis, a membrane desalination process increasingly used worldwide, purifies brackish water for drinking and industrials purposes.
Reverse osmosis membrane technology produces water with very low dissolved solids and which is also free from particulate, colloidal and organics matter.
• Compact unit with robust mild steel powder coated frame .
• Efficiently removes up to 95% of total dissolved solids (TDS) or salinity, producing water which is clear & pleasant to taste.
• Range of models with capacities from 30 L/h up to 1000 L/h.
• Built in safety features to protect high pressure pump & membranes.
• Capable of handling waters with TDS levels between 1500 to 2500 ppm depending on the model.
• Fully assembled and tested before dispatch.
• On-line device to monitor treated water quality.
• The most economical &efficient method of dissolved solids removal.
• Easy to startup and uses very little space on solids in feed water.
• Can handle fluctuations of total dissolved solids removal.
• Easy availability of spares and service.
• Short delivery periods.
• Hygienic drinking water hotels ,restaurants, hospitals and residences.
• Mineral water plants.
• High purity water for hospital for use in dialysis units.
• As a retrofit to demineralisations plants in industries to reduce regeneration chemicals.
• Cartridge pre-filter for FRP pressure vessels.
• Spiral wound membrane elements of polyamide type.
• Multistage pump made of 316 stainless steel.
• TEFC pump motor.
• 36 stainless steel high pressure piping.
• Low feed pressure switch for pump protection.
• Motor starter with disconnect switch.
• Motor contractor with thermal overload protection.
• Sample valves for feed, product and concentrate.
• Concentrate check valve.
• Product check valve.
• Automatic feed shut-off valve.
• Cleaning connections.
• Full control panel instrumentation.
• Pump discharge pressure indicator.
• Feed and concentrate flow meters. • Conductivity meter.
• Power on light.
• Fault alarm.
• Post shutdown system flush.