Deionizers Plants are available in a wide range with maximum flow rates from 10 Ltrs/hr to 250000 Ltrs/h in standard plants.
Two Bed DM Plant comprise of two mild steel rubber-lined /FRP pressure vessels filled with strong acidic cation exchange resin and strongly basic anion exchange resin. They are available in a range of diameters. The modular construction permits flexibility in the selection of cation and anion units to cater to different types of raw water. Degasser modules for the range Of CA units are also available. These are useful for raw waters containing a significant amount of alkalinity. Treated water of conductivity less than 10 microsiemence/cm with ph of 7.5 to 8.5 is achieved at Two Bed DM Plant outlet .
Mix Bed DM Plant comprise of one Mild steel rubber-lined/FRP pressure vessels filled with strong acidic captions exchange resin and strongly basic anion exchange resin in mixed form. They are available in a range of diameters. Mix Bed DM Plant is usually used as polishing unit at outlet of Two Bed DM Plant/RO Plant. The modular construction permits flexibility in the selection of cation and anion units to cater to different types of raw water. Treated water of conductivity less than 1 microsiemence/cm with ph of 6.5 to 7.5 is achieved at Mix Bed DM Plant outlet.
• Easy to install.
• Simple to operate .
• Complete with regeneration equipment & control .
• Mild steel pressure vessels internally lined with rubber/FRP provided with internal fittings and initial charge of cation and anion exchange resin.
• One set of regeneration equipment including hydraulic ejectors, acid & alkali tanks.
• One set of frontal pipe work & valves.
• One mild steel base frame for mounting cation & anion units.
• One conductivity meter to monitor treated water quality.