We offer to our clients conductivity meters which is a fully solid state instrument and comes incorporated with latest IC based circuit for meeting varied industrial and laboratory applications. Providing a reliable means to constantly check and monitor the level of soluble impurities in (aqueous) liquids, our product comes with features like :
• Option provided for control action and current transmission.
• Instrument provides AC excitation voltage of appropriate amplitude and frequency to conductivity cell. The measured conductivity is indicated on a 31/2 digit LED display.
• Option of adjusting control set points through out the range of measurement.
• Temperature Compensation available to compensate for actual process Temp.
• Comes with 'PBS1 conductivity cell (Sensors)
• Suitable conductivity sensors of SS 316 / SS 316L & teflon material are precision constructed to provide high degree of accuracy and reliability.
• Cell constant of K=0.01,0.1,1 & 10 are also available.
• Cells are available with different type of fittings, mountings and assemblies.
• High Pressure Cell (Sensors) are also available.
Useful for online TDS monitoring of auto blow down systems.
Apart from these, some other applications they are used in include:
Used for checking TDS in evaporative cooling towers.
Used for rinse water & bath concentration in plating & metal treatment.
To test presence of chemical impurity in wash water in Food processing, Dairy, Brewery and other industries.
Water Treatment Plants: Useful for on-line checking of conductivity at the out let of water treatment plants having conductivity range from 0.1 to 30,000 mS/cm